COVID POLICY FOR WORKSHOPS | Published February 2022
The primary assumption is that everyone attending will be responsible for their own well-being and considerate of the safety of everyone present.
What we will do
• Restrict numbers attending to allow for social distancing when working individually.
• Provide hand sanitiser for use as necessary.
• Ensure that the hall is ventilated by leaving windows open (an extra layer of clothing may be advisable, although we will aim to maintain a comfortable temperature throughout).
What we ask participants to do
• Please wear face masks when in close proximity to others, e.g. for demos
. • Please bring hand sanitiser (60% alcohol content or above) for use before handling shared equipment or frequently-touched areas such as door handles, light switches, chairs, tables etc.
• Please bring your own bin bags to collect any rubbish and take this away with you
• We recommend that there are only two people in the kitchen at any one time. You may still wish to bring your own flasks of tea or coffee for the day as well as lunch refreshments
Do not attend if
• You are feeling at all ill (including a mild cough or cold) - a full refund will be given in this situation.
• You have any coronavirus symptoms.
• You have been in contact with someone who has coronavirus symptoms or tested positive in the last week.
COVID Policy for Workshops